Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Quick update from Roatan, Bay Islands Honduras

Had a total nightmare. My camera is sick so i haven't got any photos to post this week however here is a little summary.

I am in Honduras at the moment. I came in through Copan and went to the ruins there. They were ok but compared to all the other ruins that i have been to recently they were at the bottom of the list.

From there i came to Roatan, one of the Bay Islands. I have run up a scary dive bill but had an awesome time and am now a Master Scuba diver. I complete my Wreck, Deep and Nitrox courses and it was BRILLIANT.

Tomorrow Jo and i are going to do something a little crazy. We are taking a submarine to 2000ft under the sea. Check out the website, it is totally amazing and we are so excited.

http://www.stanleysubmarines.com/welcome/index.php

With these things there are always risks but we plan to get back in one piece and i will write my best blog update ever. The guy has worked with National Geographic and the planet earth/blue planet series. We decided that it is one of those opportunities in life that just can't be missed.

much love as always

Sara
xx

No comments: